 General / 27822
    Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) Thank you for your response Todd and Suz. Nice to know someone's out there listening. It was not my intention to put you two on the spot. My question was more to Lego Direct and the general membership. The opportunity was given to all of us? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts —Tim Courtney
   "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G8tCMC.3MI@lugnet.com... (...) This past weekend I didn't hear anything about the T-shirts, in fact, I had forgotten about it myself. Yesterday I did email Brad though about doing some (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)