 General / 27810
Re: Help!....any advice on stopping the yellowing of older white lego pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Skip Robinson writes:
I recently bought some older classic space sets and I knew in advance that
they had yellowed. I tried soaking them in a bleach and water solution but
it did not help. Does anyone have ideas about stopping the yellowing and
also a fix for it?   Thanks in advance.
Skip

The bleach and water solution for 10 days, or maybe more, should do it.
Otherwise, I have no idea...

-- Richard