 General / 27360
Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:36:37 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ...
So you worry about negative posts here damaging a good relationship with • TLC?
Please don't. The LEGO Company does have to listen due to the fact that • their
bulk sales will get a real shot in the arm from us soon, and they planned • it
that way a long time ago. They are probably stuck with us now, and they • will
watch here for marketing reasons and PR reasons.

Don't be mistaken about LD's motives. Sales to AFOLs are part of a grander • plan.
It's never been personal or sway-able that I know of.

Suz, you've said things like this before, as if you know much more than the
rest of us about what's behind various actions of LD... want to elucidate?

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com