 General / 26402
    Re: New releases confirmed for Germany —Jonathan Lill
    (...) It would certainly be helpful if someone could translate this into English as the German post seems to address the scale and type of the Harry Potter figures. Jonathan (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New releases confirmed for Germany —Dave Schuler
     (...) From the altavista translator thingy (admittedly not the most airtight system): Hallihallo to all! I received, announced even ones from Mikel a few pieces of news to the LEGO program at a specialized trade meeting of LEGO in Dortmund. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New releases confirmed for Germany —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) No, it doesn't. I guess we'll have to wait for the Nuremberg toy fair in February for further details... Arnold (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)