 General / 26402
Re: New releases confirmed for Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:34:12 GMT

The original posting in German you will find here:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/3947.htm

Arnold

It would certainly be helpful if someone could translate this into English
as the German post seems to address the scale and type of the Harry Potter
figures.

Jonathan