 General / 26226
Re: About DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe G. Coury writes:
Sorry about this rookie question but I don't know where to look for it. I
see many models has its .dat files. My question is: where can I see those
and where can I produce on of this files.

No apologies necessary.

You'll need a special program to view and create .dat files- you can find out
more about them at www.ldraw.org.

Most of the discussions about LDraw and other CAD software takes place in the
lugnet.cad groups.

eric