 General / 26214
  About DAT files

Sorry about this rookie question but I don't know where to look for it. I see many models has its .dat files. My question is: where can I see those and where can I produce on of this files. Thanks a lot, Felipe Coury (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About DAT files

(...) No apologies necessary. You'll need a special program to view and create .dat files- you can find out more about them at www.ldraw.org. Most of the discussions about LDraw and other CAD software takes place in the lugnet.cad groups. eric (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)