 General / 25595
  H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S !

I am going out of town, so won't have access to my newsreader. Hope everyone has a nice holiday, and gets all the bricks they have been dreaming about! Build On! John Matthews (23 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S !

(...) Oh, I hope to have a happy holiday, should be alright. As for the bricks I know I got some nice ones, of course I bought them last wednesday at 40% off (chrome castle sets yea!). What I get from everybody else will be probably NOT LEGO sets, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)