 General / 25595
Subject:
H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:57:26 GMT

I am going out of town, so won't have access to my newsreader.  Hope
everyone has a nice holiday, and gets all the bricks they have been dreaming
about!

Build On!
John Matthews

Re: H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 05:47:48 GMT

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:57:26 GMT, "John Matthews"