 General / 25512
    Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac —John D. Forinash
   (...) After all these responses, now I feel like a weirdo, like there must be something wrong with me. I just build stuff. Starships only get a few good swooshes; I want to know if parts are liable to fall off. Once it goes on the rack, it just sits (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Confessions of a LEGO Maniac —Tom Boucher
   Well I'm glad to see I'm normal. I tried to ask my wife about it before posting here and she went down the path of 'you do that because you're a control freak and they're the only things you can control' I didn't agree with her, I thought I was just (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)