 General / 24001
Re: I made my first comuterized LEGO models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:00:57 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Not having a Lego-drawing program to work with, I used the Paint program. • It
took a while, but wasn't that hard with the straight line tool.  They look
surprisingly neat, but don't have studs (yet).  Just small stuff for now, • a
nice snow plough made with parts from the Wheeled Front Shovel • and a
robot made with parts from the Island Racer.  It was fun. • Every
time I do an alternate of a small model, I'll draw it on the computer. • But I
don't think you can put the Paint files on the internet, I've tried it • before
with the Yahoo Geocities page wizard and it wouldn't let me.  Are there • other
page wizards (I don't know computer languages) that will let me put them
online?

Ever try LDraw? ;-)

http://www.ldraw.org
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne

Or LeoCAD (which I'm sure you find it much more easy to use.:-)

Selçuk