 General / 23697
23696  |  23698
Subject:
thanks for voting me cool lego site of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:57:01 GMT

Thanks to everyone who voted
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/legoc.htm Cool Lego Site of the
week.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

FYI, we are working on Metro Plaza now.
This is a town centre with the Metro Terminus on one side, and buildings on
the other.
A couple of office blocks, a civic building and a shopping Mall - all in
Metro Terminus proportions!
With a park in the middle.

Other work in progress includes a new supercar conversion.

regards
lawrence