 General / 23650
Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:17:47 GMT

No Duq,  there are other neurotics out there.  My LEGO Cathedral (still
unfinished) has thousands of  red 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 and 1x8 bricks.  Most
of them were from my old cathedral which I built in 1986, but destroyed in 1996
to build the new one.  And with the old cathedral, about 90% of the old parts
had that notch on the side of the bricks, which was giving me fits trying to
hide them.  My new Cathedral will probably end up with about 10,000 thousand
small red 1xN bricks, as well as 1,000 red and black plates, 2,000 clear bricks
for the windows, 1000 red sloped bricks, 500 1x1 red and black round bricks, 180
red arches, and 24 1x1 red minifig heads (from those #277 fireplace sets) for
the main Gothic pinnacles.

Gary Istok

Duq wrote:

Phew, so I'm not the only neurotic who does that....

Duq

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Since I have a large quantity
of LEGO from the 1970's (and earlier) I am always checking my buildings so • that
those unsightly notches are not visible from the exterior of my buildings.

Gary Istok