 General / 23311
Re: problems with lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:18:17 GMT

Using IE5 with cookies and Netscape enabled I can't get in. Same settings
worked last week, so it must be something LEGO have changed on their
side/site.

Duq

"Raphael P. Jacquot" <sxpert@www.esitcom.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Kai Brodersen writes: • </script>

see, it sets the cookie from some javascript code.
if you don't have javascript, it doesn't work...