 General / 21065
Re: Noooooo!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Warren writes:
Sergio, c'mere...

go to http://news.lugnet.com

feel better? :-)
-Chris

I don't feel better because everytime I type in "news.lugnet" it tells me
publisher is unknown.

Alternatives:

* type in "news.lugnet.com"
* bookmark http://news.lugnet.com/
* bookmark http://news.lugnet.com/news/traffic/
* Drag your favorite URL to your links Bar or Personal Toolbar at the top of
  your browser's window, and then you always have a handy link.

Also, perhaps there is room somewhere for a link to the news Traffic page
from the www.lugnet.com homepage.

--Todd

Re: Noooooo!!!!!!