 General / 21073
Re: Noooooo!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 06:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, Gene Weissinger writes:
How is this done for IE5.5 users?
or is it?

I think just about anything is possible with IE5.5 -- it's getting pretty
good.  (I hate to say. :-)

To bookmark (or favoritize or what ever the heck it's called in IE) a
page, go to the favorites menu and click add to favorites.  If you want
to add it to the toolbar link thing, grab the ie document logo thing
right next to the address and drag it down to the links part.

That's pretty nifty.  Another thing you might wanna try is dragging or
bookmarking one or more of the links here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/quicksearch.html

Have fun!

--Todd