 General / 19102
Re: Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
From an earlier thread the following names came up of people planning to
attend the Kidvention: • <no need to repeat the names>

I'd like to add a couple of names to the list and ask for any other planned
attendees to add their names to the list. Maybe we could all find a particular
meeting time and place for a get together? Terri and I would really like to
meet as many other AFOLs as we can.

I believe John Neal (GMLTC) has reserved a meeting room at the Carlsbad
Holiday Inn for Saturday evening (July 15th) for a 'mini fest'.  When he gets
back into town (early next week) I'll press him for details.

Otherwise, might I suggest meeting at the train tent?  You *know* we'll be
there...  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC