 General / 19100
19099  |  19101
Subject:
Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:48:20 GMT

From an earlier thread the following names came up of people planning to
attend the Kidvention:

Russell Clark
Tom Stangl
Tom McDonald
John Neal
Adrian Egli
Philip Kostka
Mike Poindexter

I'd like to add a couple of names to the list and ask for any other planned
attendees to add their names to the list. Maybe we could all find a particular
meeting time and place for a get together? Terri and I would really like to
meet as many other AFOLs as we can.

Added names:

Wayne Hussey (#297)
Terri Walter (#337)