 General / 18465
Re: Lego Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 11:23:59 GMT

Not a stupid question -- you just tuned in late.
Some months ago, Lugnet had a series of messages from Brad Justus
(Lego VP, I think) announcing that the company plans to begin
selling bricks in bulk directly to consumers, under the name Lego Direct.
They're not set up yet -- last word was that it would be available
sometime later this year (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
So, as yet, there's no phone number or web site.

You can get current sets and "service packs" (selected parts)
from Lego Shop at Home.

Some discontinued sets from the two Lego Outlet stores in
Georgia and Virginia, which will ship elsewhere.  No "catalog"
though -- you have to call them to find out what's available.

Phone numbers for all three are on the Lugnet.market.shopping page

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kyle Keppler writes:

Ok, sorry for the stupid question but what is Lego direct? where is it? what's
the phone #? web site? when does it open? Do they sell peices that are only in
discontinued sets?

Basicly I would like to FAQ on lego direct.  Thanks in advance for all you