 General / 18352
18351  |  18353
Subject:
help needed repairing axles [not technic]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:19:07 GMT

I've got a few axle sets here for the detatchable wheels like cartwheels,
and the two halves of the pin have been forced together, so that the wheel
just slides on and off, without gripping and holding on. Does anyone know
how to 'reset' the pin so it will hold the wheels on?

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)