 General / 18349
Re: Help - Url for Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:18:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Ferguson writes:
Pardon me, all!  Due to an unexpected crash my bookmarks got wiped out
and I'm having to reconstruct them.  I used to have bookmarked the random set
name generator (turns out stuff like "Sherriff's Mystic Tunnelator"), but I
can't seem to locate it now.  Can someone please remind me what the URL for
this site is?

Searched on hotbot, and:  http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/
Alan