 General / 18301
18300  |  18302
Subject:
LEGO Pen Refills
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:03:26 GMT

Hi,

I recently purchased a steel writing pen from the LEGO Imagination store in
Walt Disney World, and was wondering if anyone has had any success in finding
refills for it.   The refil that comes in it is a Schneider TOPBALL 850 05,
UPC 004675085016  I've been unable to find this anywhere on the web, or
locally.  It write wonderfully, and I'd love to find an identical refill.

Thanks,
Eric.