 General / 18282
Re: Identify a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:33:24 GMT

There was one in set #1666 an early Brick Vac.  I think it was included in
several other basic sets too, but can't recall offhand which ones.

Maggie C.

Dave Schuler wrote:

I was going through a pile of bricks I acquired in a recent Ebay auction and
came across a red 2x4 brick with a yellow headlight and grill pattern printed
on one face.  Does anyone know where this piece might have originated?

        Dave!