 General / 1763
  FOTD (Day)

With all of the Target mark downs out there I figured this was just a find of the day. (FOTD). Scuba Squad $2.53 Frontier Patrol $1.53 These scanned as "$clearance 0.00" at Target. I took them to the front and the checker had to call a toy (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTD (Day)

(...) the (...) shelf (...) Because I rarely Lego shop due to a lack of a job (and hence money), I am kinda clueless on the whole clearance thing. I havent' seen more than a 20% off sale. Does anyone live in the Chicago area (especially DuPage (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)