 General / 14724
14723  |  14725
Subject:
Miniature Lego - Set ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:30:47 GMT

I have a number of pieces of what I can only describe as 'miniature' lego.

It has the lego logo but is half the size (1/2 the width and 1/2 the height)
of regular lego system bricks. It consists of 1 stud wide beams and 1 stud
wide plates of various stud lengths.

Where did this come from?

regards
lawrence