 General / 14723
Re: Shock Value
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:30:00 GMT

Again, the only reason I can afford these is the DEEP discount sales.  Every
single set in those pics that I am keeping have already been paid off through
selling other copies on Ebay.  I just paid off all 21 8480s by selling 10 on
Ebay, they'll be shipped out soon.

I USED to just buy things like crazy, but I broke my budget badly that way.  Now
I only buy what can pay itself off, or trade for stuff I already have.

Selçuk Göre wrote:

Tom Stangl wrote:

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-01.jpg
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-02.jpg
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/shock-03.jpg

That's 21 8480s, 20 5571s, 13 4561s, 20 4537s, 8 4539s, 7 4532s, and 4
4555s.  I didn't have room to stack the 15 or so 1298s in there, or any of
the other sets I own 5 or less of.

<snip>

Sorry but, I was thinking that you was working for Netscape. Now I've
just realized that you should be owning the company..:-)

No, I won't ask you how can spend this much for lego, but how can you
find money for your other needs?..:-)

Selçuk