 General / 14482
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre wrote:

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

5) Who designed the Sebulba "figure".

Whoever he is, I hope he gets pummeled by wiffle balls.  ;)

Jeff

I've no idea what wiffle balls are, but it sound good.

They're hollow plastic balls used in a game similar to baseball, but "safer".
Both the bat and the balls are designed not to hurt anyone if the get hit by
them.

So, why do you try "not hurting" the designer?..:-)

Well, there's hurt, and there's _hurt_.

Getting hit by a baseball bat can be deadly.  Getting hit by a wiffle bat just
stings slightly.

Getting hit by a wiffle ball makes you say, "Hmm.  The mosquitoes are quite
large this year."

Steve