 General / 14397
  Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming

(...) My source isn't sure, the site may not have been selected yet. My source beleives one store will be opened each quarter, but don't take that as fact. Jeff (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming

(...) What about the Miami thing, any creedence to that? Lego doesn't seem to move off the shelves very well down here, but mainly because of lousy markdowns. TRU has the worst markdowns and no sales - wusupwidat! What, are they too big to offer (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)