 General / 14397
Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Could you check with your source and see if they can be more specific than
"Chicago"? Gurnee Mills or Woodfield maybe?
Thanks,
Julie

My source isn't sure, the site may not have been selected yet.  My source
beleives one store will be opened each quarter, but don't take that as fact.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Susan Hoover writes:
Mark Herzberg wrote:

New LEGO outlets are opening in:

San Fransisco, California
New York City, New York
Honolulu(?), Hawaii
Chicago, Illinois

<grumble>
Sigh.  What do we have to do to get a LEGO anything (Outlet, LIC,
LEGOLAND, whatever!) within 1000 miles?  Okay, okay, so the one in
Georgia is probably 800 miles away...  I can travel 800 miles and still
be in the same state!
</grumble>

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

This'll make you feel better:
The Honolulu store was an error.  There is an LIC coming to Dallas instead.
That's certainly closer than 800 miles.  :)

Oh, and all the stores listed in the original post are LICs, not Outlets.