 General / 13653
  Re: What is the best sticker paper

Try this: (URL) may have to cut and past the link if it gets cut up... This is a list of "Avery White Ink Jet Labels" although some of them are clear. I haven't tried these yet but this is where I'll start (I've got some minifig projects to do). You (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the best sticker paper

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes: (URL) The brackets help it stay together :) Richard (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the best sticker paper

(...) Except for that time, nevermind - d'oh! Richard (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the best sticker paper

Can anyone explain why this URL splits (URL) And the one in this message (URL) doesn't split? I'm using the web-interface, on the same computer, same version of Netscape etc in both occurances! Richard (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)