 General / 12173
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, THANK YOU (and the LEGO Group) for opening the door! I plan to be among those AFOLs you'll be doing business with in the near future. Some of the items I'd like to see among the offerings are retired pieces of great interest [to me - and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

First off, I would like to say thanks to Brad for recognizing the AFOLs, it has been a long time comming. Echoing what Wayne Hussey just said, I to have always longed to know some information on parts made past and present. I have always hoped that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)