 General / 12083
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:12:52 GMT

Bill Katz <billk@wald.wald-kramer.com> wrote in message
news:944898283.203387@wald.wald-kramer.com...
Brad,
As others have said, welcome.  A few points i'd like to add.  First
I agree that the availabliity of bricks, slopes, and plates in bulk would
be wonderful.  That's the core of Lego, and would enable great buildings.

Brad:

Bricks, slopes, plates and tiles are the place to start with bulk ordering -
all colors, all sizes (personal plea - gray 1x__).  Next, I would suggest
making available 5-10 elements from each separate theme (i.e. for Castle -
arches, castle walls, arched windows, minifigs, etc.).  Perhaps 25 elements
from each theme could be proffered and voted upon with the top 10 being
available for bulk purchase.  This could be used as a trial run to allow you
to guage interest and your capabilities (production time, delivery costs,
etc.).

As many others have said, welcome.

Tim
Richmond, Virginia