 General / 11764
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) Well. I saw your message, read it, and then sat here in a funk wondering if this could be true. So, I'm going to go on the assumption that it is. That some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Nono - FOUR Stormtroopers, ONE Tie Fighter pilot ;-) Or release a Stormtrooper pack, and other minifig PACKS - yes, plural. The SW universe has plenty of characters to support several packs, all would sell well. Suggestions: 5 Stormtroopers (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) TLG had some great storage devices in the past. there was those red and blue drawers, great for storing smaller pieces. there were various boxes etc and also those drawstring bags. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

They didn't have a storage SYSTEM. The blue and red drawers I have don't have tops - better not tip them over... Can you imagine sorting through 50 bags piled in a corner?... Bucket tops don't stay on worth a damn... Dacta tubs were random X by Y (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)