 General / 11728
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:21:16 GMT

I would like to see the folowing cleared up by TLG.
1.their stance on ldraw and ldrawing of parts, including decorated parts
whether there are any parts that for any reason cant be done?
if there are any rules about this (e.g. all parts made for it must always remain
free)
2.their stance on pause. brickset, fibblesnork etc etc i.e. their rules for
posting set pictures on the net. (such as no posting of pictures of sets that are
not available yet or something)
3.their stance on brickshelf.com in regards to the posting of:
venders catalogs, both old and current
catalogs generally, especially the current ones
old instruction scans
current instruction scans
4.their stance on cad designs of current sets. are they classified as
instructions? are they ok to post?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com