 General / 11660
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:40:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Mr. LEGO Direct

I just received my order for 40 service packs of grey bricks.  This is in
addition to the 40 I purchased last month.  I am very thrilled that you are
considering bulk ordering.  I'd appreciate such a service, especially in a
broader colour variety of bricks, plates, and slopes.  (I remember vainly
begging to order brown bricks earlier this year via the phone).  Thanks for
listening.

Henry Lim