 General / 11631
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:05:51 GMT

To Huw,

I meant you no harm and think no ill of you.
my apologies.

To Everyone,

I want no leaks posted to LUGNET.

If there is any chance your data may be a leak, obtain clearance from
appropriate parties at the LEGO Company. If it's fine with them, it's fine with
me. LUGNET plays by their rules. period.

- Suzanne D. Rich
co-administrator of LUGNET