 General / 11622
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:40:07 GMT

Welcome Brad! It is great to have you. My one and only rant is the recent
changes in Town. Why so simplified? Why not offer the "Town Jr." sets and real
classic Town sets as two seperate collections? Or, how about re-realising old
LEGO sets from the 1980s. It will cost nothing to devolp. Keep the exact blue
prints, just redo the colours, figures, and such. Like what you did with the
2150 train station version of 4555. Anyway, great to hear from you!