 General / 11621
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Brad: Welcome! I'm sincerely glad that both you, and The Lego Corporation, have joined our dialogue. I hope that you feel welcomed...and know that for all our (my) complaints and occasional spells of angry zeal, we are all united by a fierce (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) P.S. What do I love? Legos. My life would never have been the same without them. I love everything Lego that is not juniorized. What do I hate? Juniorization. You may have designed it for kids, but this adult has, and will continue to have, a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes: P.P.S. What would I like to see? Service packs with roof peaks in all possible colors, but preferably in white, dark gray, brown and tan. We need a little bit of variety and realistic colors for our (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)