 General / 11602
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Well, this is interesting, but I have a hard time believing this. Maybe I am too skeptical. I think the majority of AFOL's here are frustrated with TLC's lack of attention to us and our needs / wants / desires. I was rather flabbergasted the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

As a first step, we at LEGO Direct want to participate actively in these newsgroups from now on - that is, if such participation is something that you want. Please realize that it will take some months for all our new efforts to be fully visible - (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Not to mention that, especially for people here, it simply Won't Work. If the US prices are cheaper than EU prices by more than shipping (shipping, BTW, is reasonably constant across all countries for service sets - food for thought), there (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

First of all, welcome! It is always a positive sign when a company should choose to engage in dialogue with its customers. It is futher encouraging that TLG recognises that AFOLs are a significant part of their customer base. Many of us, no doubt, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)