 General / 10944
10943  |  10945
Subject:
Unknown Old LEGO Pieces....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:38:39 GMT

Recently I came across some old LEGO bricks that I never even knew
existed (the 4 types of "macaroni" bricks).  Now there may be another,
but I don't have more than a diagram on a box.

Has anyone ever heard of the following bricks:   a 2x12 and a 2x14
brick?

They are shown on a 1957 European LEGO box top, but I've never seen one.

That would probably mean that if they existed, they would only be in red
or white.

Gary Istok