 General / 10943
10942  |  10944
Subject:
FOTD (Day or Decade? You Decide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:33:31 GMT

Hello,

Wahoo! Went to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving. And raided her
attic. Found one medium sized box full of Lego, including:

6080 King's Castle
4021 Police Patrol
6540 Pier Police
6375 Trans Air Carrier
6257 Castaway's Raft
Plus a few small race vehicles.

There were a few minor missing pieces. But, 99.99% of the parts were
in great condition!!

Other Notable items:

8 Castle Minifigs w/ Falcon Shields on their chests
6 Shields
12 Various Feathers
4 Classic space men (Plus some incomplete stuff)
4 Old Trees (2 Pointed, 2 Round)
25 Various wheels (including 8 Small Old Space wheels)
A nice pile of black slopes
12 Doors (4 Types)
30 Window Frames, 30 Windows, 20, Shutters, 4 Small blue shutters!
4 Old propellors
25 Translucent pieces
A pile of various Red, Yellow, White, Black, Blue bricks and pieces.

I haven't sorted it all out, so there's more to find.  Pretty Cool,
huh?  :-)

Elliot Hyde - A happy Lego Maniac