 General / 10211
10210  |  10212
Subject:
Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 06:42:14 GMT

Both the local Sears and Zellers suddenly seem to have stumbled upon some
6280 Armada Flagship sets, which they've put on the shelves alongside the
usual 1999 fare.  Since most pirate lego sets came out during my own Dark
Age, I checked lugnet and found that this particular set is from 1996.

Is this an unusual find?  Should I take advantage of it? :)

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net
      "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful
      than you can possibly imagine."