 General / 10210
Re: Trans-blue pieces (was: Silver bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 05:37:20 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <382E26CE.B9C33183@pilot.msu.edu>...

Eric Harshbarger wrote:

"John J. Ladasky Jr." wrote:

Bob Jackson wrote:

How many different brick styles did those trans-blue pieces come in?
I've seen only a 1x2 brick.

Trans-blue pieces come in at least the following styles (brick and • otherwise):

1 X 2 brick
1 X 4 brick
6 X 3 X 1 slope
6 X 5 X 2 inverse slope
1 X 2 X 3 thin wall
10 X 10 X 7 quarter dome

These are the only trans-blue I've seen (I got them from a 20? year old
Universal Building Set):

1x2 brick (as above)
1x6 brick
2x2x2 sloped

John!  Of all people, I can't believe you forgot about the Android Base • walls in
blue that come in Neptune Discovery Lab!  ;)  6x10x11 or thereabouts, they • mate with
the quarterdomes you mention there.  (Have I created a monster?  Are you • going to
come looking for them?  =:oS )  There are also 4x6 plates in trans-dk-blue; • the
usual arrangement of crystal 1x1x[1 or less] in cone, round plate, square • plate,
square tile, and cylinder; the full range of canopies for aircraft and • spacecraft;
the 10x10x6 dome-top, the 6x6x2 dome-top; and I'm sure a couple more I've
missed.

I'm pretty sure I've seen 1x2x2 thin wall (yup - found them in my parts box)
and 1x2 45 degree slope, and maybe 2x2 45 degree slope.

I saw some indication somewhere of 2x4x4 half cylinders (I know they are
usually trans-light blue).

Frank