 Gaming / BrikWars / 310
Re: BrikWars - Klassik Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:42:27 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, David Eaton wrote:
NELUG just recently had a Classic-Space themed game, which I must say was just
fun anticipating (And building all those old classic space sets again). See
pictures here:

DaveE
(FUT BrikWars)

Wow! That's a nice site to see. But that must have been a very high CP battle,
with all those large vehicles. ;)

If you have stats on them, they really should be added to the Brikwars Links
page, as others of us would love to use them.

Who won?

Aaron
Brikwarrior