 Gaming / BrikWars / 300
Re: Better late than never, BrikWars 2005 is out of the gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Mike Rayhawk wrote:

BrikWars 2005!

-- Mike.

http://www.brikwars.com

Cool! It’s about time. I’m really pleased with what you’ve done to Structures, Squads, and I heart the Unit Cards. Be sure to make those available for printing out at 100%.

But NO tech levels? All weapons reduced to categories? Now those castle guys with hundreds of archers have a decent chance of killing off my space marines, without needing Greek Fire to do it! Ack!

Oh, well, I’ll be keeping my copies of the 2001 weapons tables and the Vehicle Ker-Pow chart.

Love the artwork, glad to see Brikwars ain’t dead, and one of these days you and I are going to have it out over a baseplate of armed minifigs, dragons, tanks, and castles.

Aaron