 Gaming / BrikWars / 287
286  |  288
Subject:
The Dread Pirate Two-By-Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 04:46:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Dread Pirate Two-By-Two
   Just in time for April Fool’s Day, I’ve created this pirate banner for the Dread Pirate Two-by-Two, the most feared brick in the seven seas!

Don’t let his small size fool you -- he’s the most violent 2x2 the world has ever seen! So incorrigibly dastardly, even Mega Bloks wouldn’t take him!

For once I thought I’d make a painting that didn’t violate any of Lego’s trademarks. Which means, for once, I can sell it without getting smashed under a Lego lawyer pile. So now for the first time, you can own your own little piece of Rayhawk artwork, in its most appropriate format!

Also if you’re not in the mood to hand over your hard-earned booty, desktop background versions are free for the taking.