 Gaming / BrikWars / 186

Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I would like to re-iterate this request. This looks interesting, and I am curious - but I don’t have the time to search for an appropriate mpeg player.

  • OS X: use the QuickTime player
  • Windows: use the QuickTime player

It seems I’m running an old version of QT that wont accept your file. hmf :(

-lenny