 Gaming / BrikWars / 176
Re: BrikWars time-lapse & photo-montage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Is this available any other way?

Do you mean alternative video codecs or formats? no, sorry, just MPEG-1.

   I find these very hard to work with using the toolset available to me.

Trouble downloading or trouble playing? What toolset are you using?

Do you have the QuickTime player?

--Todd