 Gaming / 970
969  |  971
Subject:
BrickWars @ BricksWest...Any Interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:31:16 GMT

I've had BrickWars sessions on the BricksWest schedule since day one, based
on the feedback received during the intital BricksWest survey...seems like
lots of folks wanted to have BrickWars happening, but no one has stepped up
to run these sessions yet.

Is there truly any interest in this, or anyone coming willing to run the
games? If not, I'm ready to remove the sessions from the schedule and give
the whole slot over to the train heads.

If ANYONE is interested in running/playing this game at BricksWest, please
post here or contact me via e-mail. It would probably be best to keep this
out in the open here, just to help judge how many would actually be playing
('cuz it don't do us no good to have a GM but no players ya' know!).

I'll be out of touch until Tuesday, but feel free to talk amongst yourselves...

Matt