 Gaming / 921
    Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, that train station blocking the path of the oversized load certainly did, anyway. Two bundles of dynamite against the "level crossing" shelter and there's not much left of it. (...) Hewing closely to the rules sort of misses the point, I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle —Jason Spears
   (...) It's not so much learning the rules, as getting the time to do it. Finding other players, and the putting of the army together. Actually, there was some talk of doing this at ConFusion, so maybe we will get a chance then. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)